- The Architectural Control Committee's (ACC) responsibility is to ensure that the rules, regulations and guidelines as defined within the governing documents of the Hills Above Possum Kingdom Community are complied with by both the property owners and the builders working within the community.
- Information is provided below to help property owners in the process of constructing a home located here in The Hills Above Possum Kingdom Lake.
- The posting of businesses and/or contractors does not constitute a recommendation or referral by the Architectural Control Committee or the Association Board of Directors.
- Other area information and businesses may be found on the PK Chamber of Commerce website.
- It is the responsibility of the property owners to perform the due diligence necessary when selecting a vendor.
This is the application Process, Form and Information Sheet for the review of proposed NEW HOME construction.
This is the application Process, Form and Information Sheet for the review of all OTHER proposed LOT IMPROVEMENTS.
The Earth Tone / Earth Tone Color Palette used in the Community
This information is regarding the signage display options and size for the property under construction.